I'm so excited that I had time to blog today! This post and the last one are of the fun things we've been doing lately.
-----
-----
This was taken on the 13th. Aaron was working out in the garage and needed somewhere to put the baby so he could keep an eye on her. I suggested the walker even though I thought she'd be too small to work it. Boy was I wrong! Aaron slipped her in it and with encouragement from her favorite person in the world Spencer she walked around. She even turned a little on her own. I can't believe how amazing she is sometimes.

-----
Our little motorpool. It's fun that they each have something to go around on in the garage to keep them busy.

-----
This was the 18th. We had pancakes for breakfast and the baby was hungry so I slipped her a pancake to keep her busy while I ate. She was so cute trying to suck it down from the middle.

-----
These last three pictures were taken today the 20th. Spencer says this is the safest way to ride on a swing because it's hard to fall. Always thinking about safety first!

-----
Amelia was enjoying some outside time. She's so cute playing with her little horse toy and I love how it's the same little horse that's on her shirt.

-----
My beautiful Miya! Yesterday we put all of her hair up in pig tails for the first time and she loved it so much we had to do it again today. I think she just looks adorable!


-----
Our little motorpool. It's fun that they each have something to go around on in the garage to keep them busy.

-----
This was the 18th. We had pancakes for breakfast and the baby was hungry so I slipped her a pancake to keep her busy while I ate. She was so cute trying to suck it down from the middle.

-----
These last three pictures were taken today the 20th. Spencer says this is the safest way to ride on a swing because it's hard to fall. Always thinking about safety first!

-----
Amelia was enjoying some outside time. She's so cute playing with her little horse toy and I love how it's the same little horse that's on her shirt.

-----
My beautiful Miya! Yesterday we put all of her hair up in pig tails for the first time and she loved it so much we had to do it again today. I think she just looks adorable!

I have that same walker! Owen always loved puttering around in it when he was that age! Babies sure are amazing... and I just love that Spencer is her driving force in all things! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how long Miya's hair is getting. It looks so cute in pig tails. Spencer is such a good big brother. I like the motor pool.
ReplyDelete