We had a really fun weekend packed full of good times. We spent Saturday chilling with the Wagners doing garage sales, car shows, and fun play chatty time. Sunday was Father's Day and Aaron says while I may have gone a bit overboard I made the best Father's Day present ever, good job me. Aaron also gave a talk on Sunday and he was joking around that they picked him because he was "the best father in the ward". While this is funny I also think it's true!
-----
Here's Spencer and "Monkey" camping out in a really cool tent. They had a lot of fun in there for a long time.
-----
While in Paris, France in 2001 my mom and I picked out and she bought two little baby outfits for this really cute store. This is one of the two, Amelia wore the last one last Sunday but I didn't get a picture because it's still a little too big. She looks so cute and I love all the fun memories that this brings back. And look what a big girl she is standing with a little balance help.
-----
Here's Spencer and "Monkey" camping out in a really cool tent. They had a lot of fun in there for a long time.
-----While in Paris, France in 2001 my mom and I picked out and she bought two little baby outfits for this really cute store. This is one of the two, Amelia wore the last one last Sunday but I didn't get a picture because it's still a little too big. She looks so cute and I love all the fun memories that this brings back. And look what a big girl she is standing with a little balance help.
-----Miya just has no fear. Those who know her probably have your own stories to demonstrate this, those who don't are probably getting the clue with all these fun stories. We were at the Wagner's house and Miya saw some animals outside and said, "Mommy I want to hold them!" I knew they were faster than she is but I wanted to see how close she could get. I warned her before so she wouldn't be sad but check out how close she got to this squirrel on the fence!
-----Ever since Amelia had her first food she's decided that she's big enough for everything. Here she is trying to yoink Aaron's otterpop.
-----This is Aaron and the kids with his Father's Day presents. The kids and I worked all morning making him: Six dozen cookies, a blackberry pie, a raspberry pie, an oreo cheesecake, a strawberry cheesecake, and we put out the oatmeal cream pies and swiss rolls too. We had a dessert buffet! It was so tasty but I think we all got really full off it yesterday. I made the kids eat a sandwich first so they weren't all sugared out but poor Aaron didn't want one and I think he may have over done it :).
-----Trying to get all three of the kids to cooperate for a picture is difficult and I thought it would be more fun just to do them one by one so below are the three best things about being a Dad.
Spencer wanting to be just like him.

Miya's love with a bit of orneriness eeeking, she kept attacking him with the snake you see in the bottom.

Amelia's cooing happiness with big smiles and lots of flapping about whenever she sees him.

Holy cow! That's a TON of dessert you made! And it all looked delicious!! Good job you! I'm sure Aaron loved ALL of it!
ReplyDeleteLove those outfits from Paris! The one last Sunday was very adorable too!
Did you really make all of those desserts?? That's awesome!!
ReplyDeleteAhh what a great Father's Day. Wow Julie that was quite the spread...my type of girl.
ReplyDelete