
So I know the lighting is bad on this picture but you get the idea. It's Spencer's potty chart and he got a Cars sticker for every time he went on the potty. He's been loving it. For those who don't know the whole story Spencer decided months ago that he would potty train after his third birthday and would have nothing to do with the potty before hand. When his birthday came around he got underwear and stickers and started training the next day. It's been a week now and he's a potty master. He tells me when he has to go, he uses the big potty (with an insert for his little bum), and he even poops in the potty! (for those who don't know it's harder than pee). He's just rocking! He has only had five accidents this whole week and four of those were probably my fault. I either didn't hear him or was busy with Miya at the time and uh-oh. He's so funny when he has an accident he kicks off his underwear with disgust and says, "oh for love of Pete!" then asks for a new pair. I feel like I'm just there to coach him on technique but that's the extent of my potty jobs, which is nice. We were even accident free for 4 of those 7 days (one being today). Anyway, just thought I'd toot my little mans horn.

This is Spencer the day after his birthday with the birth wrench. You can compare to him at birth a few posts down in the Spencer Flashback post. The wrench is now the same as his legs, crazy how they grow isn't it! I love this picture because it looks like he's using the wrench as a cane and it just cracks me up. Oh, and the sticker on his shirt is for going on the potty it was the first one before we got our potty chart all made up.
What a good kid deciding when he was ready to go potty! I love the pic of him with the birth wrench - too cute!
ReplyDelete