Saturday, February 9, 2008

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

I usually don't put books on this blog since I have the other one for that but with Twilight by Stephenie Meyer I couldn't resist. I devoured this book. Even with two small children to take care of, a house to clean, and dinner to fix I read it in less than 24 hours. It was like falling in love all over again only with more excitement then I felt the first time, no offense honey. I found myself lost in the writing and felt my heart race along with the characters. The book begins, “I’d never given much thought to how I would die – even though I’d had reason enough in the last few months – but even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this.” Of course my interest was instantly peaked and I had to read on to find out what happened and how it all worked out. I was excited about the ending and loved the romantic and fascinating journey. Before I started I was wondering if I wanted the next two books in the series. After sixty-eight pages I told Aaron that I wasn't planning on sleeping much until I finished this book and that the other ones were no longer optional.

To check out the whole review see my book blog Bookworm Burrow. I just finished and blogged it this morning even though I just finished and blogged a book yesterday. Anyway, if you haven't read it it's worth it. If you have, you totally know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it a great book? I devoured all three in a week (would probably have been less, but I had to wait for book three to come out at the time).
    I do hate, though, when people ask what it's about -"it's a teenage vampire romance"... "no really, it's good":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too...the movie comes out December 12. You should visit her website. She actually writes a chapter from Edwards perspective....

    ReplyDelete