Friday, February 29, 2008

New Haircuts

Miya and I got new haircuts this month. I got mine done at Cost Cutters and I did hers at home. This is the side view and while it is cute it's not what I wanted. Click here for what I was going for Ashley Judd in Someone Like You.

Here's the front view. Also a side note, I hate bangs. I can't handle my hair in my eyes and this woman gave me the mother of all clumps that curls right into my eye. I wear it up a lot and I LOVE how it looks in a headband. Long story short, it's okay but from now on I'll be going to the salon right down the street instead of trying to save money and not getting what I want.

Here is Miya's haircut. She is so cute!! Her hair curls so it ended up a little shorter than I intended but I love it! I also love how it curls in the back and flips out with no effort on our part. This baby is just naturally adorable.

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair cuts. You both look so cute. Not that I am prejudiced or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so adorable. Great hair cuts. I tried to do my own while I was in California with Doug and Amy. Well lets just say... Amy had to fix mine because I was too cheap to get it done right. I still am not the biggest fan. :) Yours looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete