Monday, February 25, 2008

We Love Books!

My kids love to read. Every day they attack me with books that we read over and over. We took videos with them with one favorite each. I hope you enjoy this little peak at my children's personalities.
---------



This is Miya and I reading "Moo, Baa, La La La". She's really good at all the animal sounds. Some are pretty quiet and Spencer is talking in the background but it's the best we could get so far.



Spencer loves Trucks! Miya got him this book for Christmas and he knows almost all of them in there. This is a little smattering of his knowledge. Sorry if the video is a little shaky. I took it and had to point the trucks too.

1 comment:

  1. Papa and Nana think that they are so smart and that their mom is a great teacher. Good job Spencer and Miya. Keep up the reading and maybe you will become as smart as mom and dad sometime.

    ReplyDelete