Saturday, February 23, 2008

Monsters Inc.



The kids love watching Monsters Inc. Their favorite part is when Sully is banished and rides on a sled down the mountain to get to the village. He's going along fine at first but then he crashes. They wee, wee, and then UH-OH!! It's great. They do it every time and it still makes me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. That was great - it totally made me laugh. They're so quiet and then comes the crash. Matthew loves that part too - just giggling and giggling the whole time, you'd think he was the one riding on the sled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great!! I love how they are so into their movies. Papa says that I am also a person that gets so into movies. And I interact with them also. Papa says that he thinks that Beau and Spencer would get along great. Beau loves reading also and has since he was 2 years old.

    ReplyDelete