
We had a great trip home. It was pretty long but nothing compared to the 21.5 hour trip to North Carolina. Aaron and I got the best tickets home we could afford and unfortunately that left us with three flights over twelve hours. The kids were great though. They were really friendly and used the layover time to get all their running out. This is in the Minneapolis airport. They had a fun play place for the kids with an airplane and baggage train. I love little Miya driving the train. Too cute!!

There were two of these Snoopy's that we saw, this was the better one though because of the airplane and suitcase. It was quite fitting. I figured it was okay to look like a tourist because I was in an airport, obviously I'm not at home. It is great to be home though and I'm so happy Aaron could come out and get us on his weekend. It made the trip home so much easier and he got to get in a little vacation.
It looks like lighting is a big hit at you house. I am so glad. The airports are so nice to have play area for the kids. I think it make flying with a family so much better.
ReplyDelete