Friday, September 14, 2007

Three's Company

We've been having a lot of fun at my mother's house, but we have learned that we are not her only house guests. We were joined shortly after our arrival by this frog and this HUGE spider. The frog is pretty cute and harmless it just likes to walk around on my bedroom window. I was talking to Aaron on the phone about it and I was just amazed that it could stay on the window. I know that have little suction feet but that's crazy so I had to take a picture, and he was just so cute and small.

The spider on the other hand is neither cute nor small. It is the freakiest most disgusting thing I have ever seen. It's been here about a month now, just like us, and it just sits there. I went to go take this picture on the closest zoom I could get and then I slowly walked toward it to try and get closer, when it started to move I figured that was close enough, took the picture, and I ran like crazy back into the house.

Anyway, it's almost time for us to come home. Aaron is coming into town on the 18th (four days, not that I'm counting) and we all fly home together on the 20th. Aaron's been working really hard on our house while we've been gone and I really can't wait to see and show everyone else pictures of what he's done.

3 comments:

  1. Okay... your spider is way more scary then Jessica Stoner's make believe spider (hehehe). I would be freaked! I am surprised you took the picture. It is good that it wasn't a jumping spider. YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you took a picture of that disgusting thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all should have seen the missionaries. They took a picture of it too and they both got a lot closer to it than I would have. I don't think I could have accurately described it without the picture so it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete