
When we bought the house there were three window air conditioners in Miya's room under her built-in bed. We've been meaning to put them in for a while now but every time we think about it she is sleeping. So I looked on the weather yesterday and saw that it was supposed to be around 90 degrees for the next week or so and I decided we'd been waiting long enough. Aaron was sweet enough to hook this one up for us and it is
so nice! It is now the kids' favorite place to stand. I like how it's so powerful that it blows Miya's hair back and up when she stands in front of it.

It is really nice to have the ac but I've gotten used to sitting in a house that is usually 85 degrees so when I was sitting next to it eating dinner last night I felt like I needed to go put a sweater on. Anyway, I love this second picture because Miya's toothy grin is so fun. You can see all seven of her teeth.
Hey Julie! This is Rebecca Cox (formally Rebecca Simpson of Vancouver). I found your blog through Emily's blog. It is so nice to see what you are up to! Your kids are adorable. Emily told me how you had to have c-sections. My son James was an emergency c-section too. The cord was wrapped around his neck 3 times and he had no cord left to descend. He is now 7 months. Feel free to check out my blog (Emily has it linked).
ReplyDeleteCongrats on buying a house! And yes, A/C is wonderful. Temperatures here have been in the upper 90s/lower 100s plus the humidity factor. For awhile or A/C didn't work and within minutes of stepping out of the shower I'd be soaked with sweat. :)
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
ReplyDelete