
Nana only had one port-a-crib for the kids to sleep in so Spencer got to try out a big boy bed. He has been great!! The first night I was a little nervous and told Spencer he had to stay on his bed all night. I was so surprised when he actually did. And every morning and nap time since he stays in his bed until I come in and get him. Have I mentioned how spoiled I am with such good kids? I think he also likes it because it is a car and he has been very into those lately.

What cute kids!! Here Austin is reading Spencer the batty book. He is so cute when he does it because he remembers a few lines and just says them over and over and Spencer just looks from him to the pictures. Austin knows, "I like being batty" and "Boo to the cat, boo to the dog." It's pretty fun having them right next door too so Spencer and Miya have someone to play with to pass the time.

This is Miya in her new dress. It's a 2T, unbelievable! She is just so big. She turns one on Saturday and she's already wearing 2T clothes. Almost all of her shirts and dresses. Her pants are still 18 months but mostly because she's got short legs, or maybe they are normal and the rest of her is just big. Either way it's a cute dress and she looks cute in it. And yes she does have two legs, she's just hiding the other one =).
Hey Julie! Happy b-day to the kids :) Haven't heard from you in a week or so, so you went down to NC, thats cool. I hope everything is good. You probly aren't going to be in IA on the 1st then. Hopefully we can meet up while you are in NC. Shoot me a message and let me know whats up.
ReplyDelete-Stef
Boy, your kids are sure cute. I can't believe Miya is that big. It is so fun to see pictures. I am glad you are having a fun time at moms. I love you.
ReplyDelete-Jenn