Saturday, August 11, 2007

Feel the Burn!

I started a new workout routine that uses a big exercise ball. I love it! I've never had so much fun working out. I do it five or six times a week. A couple of days ago I did it while the kids were awake because Spencer wanted to know what the big ball was for. I was pleasantly surprised when they joined in with their big ball. It was really cute and fun. Miya couldn't keep up when they wanted us to sit on the ball. She couldn't get on top of it so she just sat and continued the stretch.

Spencer decided that since Miya was using his blue ball that he'd join me on mine. It made it a lot harder to exercise but it was fun just the same. I've gone back to exercising during their nap time though because it's just to hard to exercise with my cute kiddies huddling around my feet, and ball.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed you have time to workout with 2 kids! I bought a ball and video too, but I haven't pulled it out of the box! You definately inspire me Julie!

    ReplyDelete