Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catch-up Post

Okay, the blog has been on my mind a lot but frankly I'm too overwhelmed to post all of the pictures from Christmas and the wedding on here.  There are just too many.  If you want to see them I've posted a link to my facebook album where I always upload my pictures first (I get more comments there).

Otherwise just know that we had a fabulous Christmas.  The secret santa presents were awesome and perfect for each of my kids.  It was fun having Aaron's parents here and a nice change from always celebrating alone.  We got a new computer from them which is currently hooked up to my big screen TV which I'm loving.  I'm sitting on the couch right now with my feet up typing and thinking maybe blogging from the couch isn't so bad.

Anyway, here are the links...

Facebook December Photo Album

Steve and Meg Wedding Album

No comments:

Post a Comment