Sunday, January 30, 2011

Alex is 0.75 Years-old

1/29 - Alex turned nine months old!  Since he was born a little over three weeks early he's now been out longer than he was in.  I am so in love with this tiny man!  He is so happy and sweet.  He is almost always happy.  He doesn't really make sound unless he's crying.  He breathes really fast, nearly hyperventilating if he can see his bottle but it's not in his mouth.  It's adorable.  He flaps around and gets all excited then I put it in and he's instantly calm.  He has four teeth now.  He can pull up to a stand and can climb the stair unassisted (although one of us is always there to catch him).  He said "Dada" for the first time this month and it is the only thing he ever says and even that is few and far between.  He sleeps like an angel and has a favorite blanket that I crocheted that he snuggles up to.  Alex gained the nickname "Mr. Chew" this month because of how he loves to nibble on everything.  He loves it when his siblings or I call him Mr Chew and he actually responds to that better than Alex.  Happy 0.75 Baby!

1/29 - Alex decided to celebrate his nine months that he'd attempt the stairs with more enthusiasm.  He made it up four stairs all by himself chasing after his siblings.  He likes to crawl after them and growl at the bottom of the stairs when they leave him behind.  I'm glad he decided to do something about it and that Aaron was there to help him if he fell.

1/29 - Alex nine months.  I adore this picture.  It's just so precious with his thumbs up and happy face!


1/29 - My little guy is getting so big!  He's so great at sitting now and doesn't wobble or fall.

1/29 - I love the personality oozing out of him in this picture.  He's just such a little stud!

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! And that "thumbs up" picture is awesome! You got a perfect moment there :)

    Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I can't believe what a Kruse he is. I love the eyes. I can hardly believe how old he is. I love and miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete