Thursday, January 20, 2011

Exciting Stuff

1/14 - Amelia and Spencer have always been close. She is always sad when he had to go to school and is all over him the minute he comes home. She follows him around saying, "nuggle me Penter nuggle me!" It's adorable! She outgrew her slippers and I just happen to have Spencer old Lightning McQueen slippers that were her size and she was so excited to match her Spencer.


1/14 - The night before Spencer had read this book "Hop on Pop" all by himself. It was his first ever unassisted read. I was so proud of him. We always read a book at bedtime and he wanted to be the one tonight to show off his new found love.

1/15 - Alex decided he was big enough now to attempt the stairs. He was following Miya whose slippers you can see in the top left. This is the age when Miya learned too. He'll be 9 months on the 29th. He can't walk and can barely pull to a stand but didn't think the stairs was overachieving. It's nice that he aims high.

1/15 - I love the big boy smiles on the stairs!

1/19 - Laundry day. I decided to fold the clothes on the floor since there were so many (thank you family of six) I just heaped them up. I went back to get more and this is what I found upon returning. Alex even joined in on the fun and climbed up all by himself.

1/19 - Amelia all dressed up. I love the finishing touches like the binoculars and the crown.

1/19 - The big three all dressed up. Spencer is more conservative while the girls like to get all decked out.

1/19 - Just a cute picture that Spencer took of Alex.

1/20 - My Accuquilt came in the mail today!! Don't mind how I look I'd just got home from a workout and was too excited to change.

1/20 - Me and my new toy. It's like the cricut for fabric basically and I'm already in love!

1/20 - It's so easy and safe even a baby can do it!

1/20 - To use it you take a die (on the right) put down up to six layers of fabric. Put the cutting mat (left) on top then roll it through the machine. TA DA! I can't wait to get going on my new projects!

1/20 - My sweet Meal-ya.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to see your projects! You're going to be even faster now that the cutting part can go so much quicker :)

    ReplyDelete