Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Accuquilt goodness and Standing Alex

1/21 - My Accuquilt in action. I love it! It's so easy and fun I actually enjoyed the cutting phase this time which I never have before. Amelia had to help and she did such a great job. Please ignore the mess in the background. I promise it doesn't always look like that (just when I'm distracted with a new toy).

1/21 - The first cut. It's perfect and so fast!

1/21 - I cut out 272 diamonds in 45 minutes while watching Mythbusters. It's a personal best by a long shot. These are going to be an argyle quilt for Brian and Michelle's soon to be Hayden.

1/24 - My big boy Alex can pull to a stand now. He crawled over to Spencer, who wasn't paying attention to him as much as Alex wanted, and crawled up the chair and was so proud of himself.

1/24 - My standing big boy! He can pull up on anything now and loves it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new quilt!

    PS we have the same shirt Spencer is wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Alex! Have fun with your new toy...you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete