Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alex Ronald is Three Months!

7/29 - Alex Ronald is three months! I love that my baby turned three months on what would have been, his name- sake, my Dad's 56th birthday. My little man still loves to be swaddled in the "egg roll." He sleeps so well this way. Last night he slept for eight straight hours, ate, then went back to sleep for three more. What a good boy!

7/29 - Some- times he gets really excited when he smiles and is not respon- sible for how much his cuteness may affect the outside world, especially the female population.

7/29 - I love this one it's like he's being shy. You can also see the fat accum- ulation on his arms. He's a very good eater especially when he's working on going to sleep. He'll stock up like he's preparing for hibernation, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable,I love his smile, and my how has he grown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. He looks so big. We love the pictures of him. Boy has the time gone fast.

    ReplyDelete