Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Amazing Amelia's Awesome Adventures

7/5 - I love how Amelia insists on being a big girl and doing things on her own. She decided that now that she's 17 months (exactly on this day) that she was old enough to feed Alex on her own. I love how she's watching carefully and patting his head as he eats. She also carefully tucked the burp cloth under his chin just like Mom does.

7/8 - There I am peacefully watching TV with Aaron when I heard some scraping in the kitchen. I went around the corner and look what I found! I had Aaron go and get the camera while I tried to make sure she didn't fall off. She's standing on the armrest of her yellow chair and eating the 7 layer bean dip.

7/8 - Another angle of the bean dip party. It would seem that she is trying to take the reigns from Miya in being the daredevil of the family.

7/13 - Amelia found these roll up shades from Aaron's recent eye doctor visit and thought they were the coolest things ever! I love how she's peeking out through the nose hole. Too cute!

7/13 - Alex is 2.5 months here. He's grown so much and gotten so big - Spencer says I can't say fat because that's not nice. I was holding him and Amelia pointed to him and said "UP!" (one of her newest acquisitions) then pointed to Alex. I asked her if she wanted to hold him and she nodded vigorously. Then she smiled really big and pointed to where I kept the camera. I asked her if she wanted a picture taken, again with the vigorous nodding. I got the camera and look what a cute picture!! Amelia and Alex are so cute smiling at each other. It's amazing how this girl can communicate so well by only saying one word.

7/13 - I love how they are smiling the same here with big open mouths. What cute kids! Alex is getting more control over his arms lately and loves to touch whoever is holding him. Amelia kept laughing because it tickled her and he laughed too and did it some more. Maybe he as a bit of an ornery streak to him just like his mom.

1 comment:

  1. I love Amelia she is so cute in all of the pictures and I love how she loves Alex.

    ReplyDelete