Monday, May 31, 2010

The End Month One

I really can't believe it's already been a month and yet it seems our little Alex has been around for so much longer. He's such a sweet and happy little guy who makes all of our lives better.

5/27 - Alex four weeks old. This is also the day his cousin Jackson was born. I love his cute little face and how alert his is lately. He has my hair color and my nose and Aaron's eyes and eye color.

5/27 - He's starting to grin for a reason lately and I'm loving it! He has dimples and the cutest little happy face that's also silly at the same time.

5/27 - Spencer loves his little baby but is usually too busy playing to stop and spend time with Alex. However, we broke out the camera and he got all excited to take their picture together.







5/30 - Alex was one month yesterday. I can't believe it's gone by so quickly. Arnold and family were in town and we attempted to make s'mores outside so I put Alex in this cute fire breathing dragon outfit. Alex and the outfit were both adorable but we couldn't manage to get a good enough fire started with the wood we had lying around so we just made them in the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment