Monday, June 7, 2010

Little Baby Face

I know I've been posting all about Alex lately but I can't help it he's just so cute! Here's another all Alex post and maybe I'll take pictures of the other kids too soon.

We switched Alex into 0-3 month clothes full time today. He'd been wearing a few over the past week but today I cleaned out his drawer of Newborn things. My little man is already growing too fast!

He's relaxing on a blanket that I crocheted. It's my favorite!

This cute outfit was courtesy of Lori Collett and it's so adorable! I'm so glad he's big enough now to wear his cute clothes that I've been pretending him in for months now.

1 comment:

  1. Love that top pic! His face is too cute :) I especially love the outfit! I muse say it looks fabulous on little Alex!

    ReplyDelete