Thursday, May 20, 2010

Three Weeks Already?

5/13 - I was amazed at how big Amelia looked when I brought Alex home. He is two weeks old here and they are about 15 months apart. It's amazing the difference that makes.









5/13 - Amelia can't get enough of her "buh-ba". She hates it when he is sad. Here she is being so cute tucking him in the blanket with her.

5/16 - I thought this adorable "Just Hatched" shirt made the perfect excuse to take a picture.













5/16 - Amelia decided her "buh-ba" was hungry.







5/20 - Alex is three weeks old here. I noticed that his cheeks are starting to fill out and he spends more of his time looking around these days. He's already growing too fast!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how your little baby can suddenly look so huge when you bring home the new baby! It looks like he's doing great :) I'm glad that he's growing and healthy!

    ReplyDelete