Monday, April 12, 2010

Plenty of Room for the Schloemer Sixpack

With Alex coming in 32 days (yes still counting down with the paper chain) we needed a van as our Escape only seats 5. Here I am with my new van!! I love it! It's a 2000 Ford Windstar and so fancy. It has so much room inside and all the bells and whistles that I could ask for. I've wanted a minivan for a while now and this one is awesome. The best part is that we were able to pay in cash so we own in outright with no payments!!

My two favorite features are the automatic sliders that with a push of a button open and close. Also the kiddie mirror so I can tell what's going on without turning around.









The kid zone of the van. I really really wanted the captains chairs because the kids could get into the back easily no matter which door they entered from and that is sure nice. The big kids are in the back and Amelia and baby Alex will be in the middle. We went to the store today in it and the whole way I heard all the reasons why our new car was the best ever! It's so fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo. so fancy! *insert jealous drooling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I don't care what anyone says, mini vans are the BEST!!!! You'll love those power sliding doors more than anything, I don't know how I ever lived without them! Now to get little Alex here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,glad I could be of service. :)

    -SuperDad

    ReplyDelete