Monday, January 12, 2009

Nearly Last Belly Pictures!!

I take my belly pictures about every four weeks and this is the last installment before the baby is born. Only 24 days to go!! I'm so excited. I will take pictures on the day she's born before I go into the hospital too. I feel like I've grown a lot in the past four weeks but looking at the pictures I look much the same which is odd. To watch me grow click here.

3 comments:

  1. You look pretty much the same I think!! Poking out an eensy bit more, but not so much!

    YAY FOR YOU!!! Baby is coming so soon!! I'm so excited to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. 24 days left!!! i didn't realize it was so soon. enjoy the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for babies!! I am so excited for you. I will be there in about 7 months. WOW! Hope you don't have any problem with the weather.

    ReplyDelete