Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrr just doesn't cut it!!

Sunny
-19°F

Feels Like
-39
°F

Yesterday after a cold day Aaron and I turned to each other and both wanted to know why we live in Iowa. Today I'm questioning that even more when this is what I found upon checking the weather. Poor Aaron has to work in this tonight, I hope he doesn't lose a limb. Keep in mind we love Iowa we just want it to be warmer than like... zero.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is that is disgustingly cold! Hope you all keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not much better here in Mass. Tonight it will be -7....brrrrr.The chicken eggs froze this morning and cracked open.
    I tossed a cup of hot water into the air and it turned to snow before it hit the ground!So nice sitting by the fire....really close.

    ReplyDelete