
We got our first real snow. It's snowed before but it either didn't stick or it melted before we could play in it. The snow started Saturday right as we started decorating our Christmas tree, which I thought was pretty festive. I'm glad that it lasted until today when we could get out and play. I love this cute picture of the kids all bundled up and Miya's little smerk is just too cute.

Here I am enjoying the snow. I actually like the snow, it's pretty (most of the time) and since I rarely leave the house it doesn't pose the inconvenience to me that it does to most people. However, I would like it if it could remain in the positive temperatures. It hasn't happened yet this year but last year we got down to the negative teens and that's excessive.

Aaron loves to pull the kids in their sleds. It's a nice workout and they love it too. They always ask to be pulled at the same time which leads to one of them being dumped out during sharp turns. Don't feel bad for them tough, the kids don't mind the snow they just get upset that the ride has stopped.

Miya and Spencer at the end of a fun filled snow adventure. Spencer was just fascinated by the snow that he got on his glove and wouldn't look up for the picture.
It looks like you had a great time. Their sleads look like they are also fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time...I think the kids have the right idea and what a great dad to pull them around.
ReplyDeleteahh...snow. my baby may never see it. :) your kids are too cute and i'm excited to see this new little one soon!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, my mom told me about a book that i haven't read yet, but apparently is really good. it's called the book thief. it's always checked out at our library, but i thought i'd pass the title your way.
I love their snow gear! I'm glad you enjoy the snow and get to stay warm inside the house! Good luck with your last 2 months of pregnancy!
ReplyDelete