Saturday, December 13, 2008

Exercise Time

I am now the proud owner of a fabulous slightly used exercise bike and I couldn't be more excited about it. Neither could the kids. I've wanted one ever since my parents got me a gym membership when I was in college and that's all I did there. I love to pedal as I read my book so I'm having fun exercising and reading. Anyway, we found this one on Craigslist.org and had to have it because it was such a deal. I love Miya's happy face. She had just been playing on it and was sharing her excitement with Dad.

Spencer really has to stretch to reach the pedals then he has to stretch to the other one. It's really cute to watch.


This makes me laugh. I was pedaling away and Miya wanted to ride too. With my belly there was no where for her to ride except on my legs. I love the flop flop of her legs as I pedal.

No comments:

Post a Comment