
Today I am 32 weeks along and I decided to celebrate by having another round of belly pictures. I have really grown in the past four weeks.
Click here for the current and past belly pictures. I know I'm still relatively small but this is actually quite big for me. I measured my belly and I'm bigger than I was the day I birthed Miya.

Today I also finished the baby's quilt. I'm really excited about it because it's so cute and girly. I'm also excited that even hand quilting it I finished it in about a week.
You and your sisters are so talented with quilting. I wish I'd motivate myself enough to do that. Such a cute quilt! Glad all is well with you and your pregnancy. Have you decided on a name for your baby?
ReplyDeleteThanks. Yes we have decided on a name for the baby but we want to keep it a surprise. Originally I was going to have the gender a surprise to me and everyone else but I just couldn't stand not knowing so this is a good compromise.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE the quilt! You're so crafty to hand quilt that all by yourself! I thought I was good just tying quilts for my boys! Nice job.
ReplyDeleteLove the new belly pic! It actually looks like you're pregnant now.
Look how cute your belly is!!! I bet you are so excited, only 8 weeks left! And nice job on the quilt! Love it!
ReplyDelete