Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good times with the Kiddies

Aaron has been remodeling the house and my little Spencer really wanted to help. Aaron managed to find him a tiny tape measure and he had his purple toy crescent wrench too in order to lend a hand. I also love how he has to carry around his little Lightning because I'm sure he's so helpful. Spencer on the other hand is really helpful. He's good at telling Dad not to draw on or cut the wall which Aaron has been doing to put a new light in our new bathroom.

We took out the winter things because it is that time in Iowa. Last year we got the first snow in October so woohoo for winter. Anyway, Miya went rooting through that box and found this hat that I've had forever and had to wear it around the house. It's a little big so she has problems with it getting in her eyes when she bends over and after two or three fixes she trows it down and walks away only to return not even a minute later to put it back on.

Here's the latest ultrasound picture of the baby. We got another ultrasound because with all the problems in my other pregnancies they are anticipating some with this one too. I really like this picture with her little hand up on her forehead like this because it is something I do when I'm having a hard day and feeling like a drama queen at the same time. Anyway, the baby is measuring right on for everything except her belly size and her weight. She is one pound 3 ounces and that and her belly size fits more into the mid 24 week range and yesterday I was 22 weeks and 4 days so she's two weeks big. It's so nice not to have to worry about her weight like I did with Spencer. He just wasn't gaining enough so they put me on a crazy fatty diet to try to fatten Spencer up before he was born. Maybe this way I won't gain a crazy amount of weight.

4 comments:

  1. What cute kids. Did you know you are due the same time as my older brother and sister in law. I hope everyting continues to go great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Miya looks so grown up in that picture! I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going well, as in the baby is doing fine. I hope you're doing fine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What good little "helpers" you have. By the way, I love the belly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute kids! Good ultrasound picture too- I totally see the drama queen-ness of it.

    ReplyDelete