
I was asked to include some belly pictures on my blog so here you go. This was taken the day I found out I was pregnant for a little comparison. Here I was four weeks and one day pregnant.

This was taken today. Yeah, I've gotten big. Not huge mind you but considering I was about this size when I birthed my other two I think it's pretty impressive. Even more impressive is that I'm not even up to my weight in the first picture because of the morning sickness so I'm bigger and weigh less. Go figure! Today I am twenty-two weeks and one day pregnant.

This one is Aaron doing a belly picture. It made me laugh so I had to include it. This was also taken the day I found out I was pregnant. I think it's cute. He hasn't grown much so I didn't include a new one.
What a cute belly. What it would be like to have a belly that small when your baby is born...
ReplyDeleteAhh you look great, as does Aaron. We wish you all the best. Take care.
ReplyDeleteCute! I am loving that Aaron is rockin' an old school BYU t-shirt. Very cool.
ReplyDelete