
So apparently what we are teaching Spencer is really starting to rub off. He's been potty training for nearly three whole weeks now and has been accident free for three days. Now he's decided that he's an expert and he's going to work on potty training from the other side of it. Here he is with one of Miya's dolls and the little baby potty that came with the doll house. First he tries to sit the baby down, but it won't stay. So he gives the poor doll a lecture about saying, "you don't lay on the potty you sit on the potty." Then he said, "Okay... go potty... now's good!" Then later, "Yeah you did it! I'm so proud of you!" Finally, "Okay Mom baby gets a sticker." It was so funny that I made him do the whole thing again so I could take a video. That's the basic plot but he talks really quietly and whenever I tell him to talk louder he just says "louder" and goes back to what he was saying.
So here's the video of the baby potty training. Don't mind Miya's voice in the background. She was sitting on my back as I was lying on the floor to take the video.

This one is just a random picture of the kids. Spencer wanted me to take one of him and Miya. She was hugging him too but didn't have enough patience for the flash to go off and was trying to leave as Spencer was still hugging with all of his little boy might.
That is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh we love the video and the photo of them at the end is so great.
ReplyDelete