Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Miya's Turn
So I've noticed that I've been posting a lot about Spencer and the baby lately so I thought it was Miya's turn. She was so cute this morning with her tricycle. She is a little expert with that. Spencer still has a hard time using the pedals but Miya gets right up there and goes and goes. She got a little stuck backing up which I think is amusing because the only car accidents I've ever been in have been while I'm backing.
Other Miya updates. She weighs about 31 pounds (that's big for those who don't know) and she wears a size 8 shoe. Spencer grew out of his eights a few weeks ago. She has a crazy vocabulary and seems to pick up more words every day. She like to put everything "night night". Even things like my cell phone. She get a blanket and tucks it in then she says, "night night, love you, stay in bed." Then after that she walks away and comes back a while later and says, "you have a good night?" It cracks me up. It's especially funny when she finds something she put to bed a while ago because you can see that she's upset that she forgot about it and she gives the thing extra love to make up for the neglect. Another funny thing she does... she decides when she needs a new diaper and climbs up on the changing table so she can be serviced. The only problem is she doesn't always let us know and I notice that she's missing and I find her patiently waiting on the table for a new diaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute. Girls must have more patience for learning things like that. M doesn't have a very long attention span for learning to ride his trike.
ReplyDeleteOn another note - Miya and M are about the same size. M is also 31 pounds and wears a size 7 shoe (8 sandle).