Sunday, September 7, 2008
Funny Story
It seems like all of my post lately have been about Spencer and/or potty training but this was so funny that I couldn't resist sharing. He'd been having false alarms all day today and it was driving me crazy. He'd say he had to go potty then we go into the bathroom get all situated and then.... NOTHING! This happened about 12 times today since we got home from church at about 1pm. One time after I got him off the potty I just sighed and left the room because I didn't want to get upset. As I was walking out the door Spencer said, "Some people's children!" and let out a disgusted sigh himself. I just cracked up! This is yet another phrase that he picked up from me. A few weeks ago he started saying, "Oh for love of Pete!" It seems like he's turning into a mini-me more every day. Look out world there's another crazy, perfectionist, tickle-loving person coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a funny kid!
ReplyDeletefor reals, i wish i could meet this kid in person! when's the ultrasound?
ReplyDelete