
We went and had our big ultrasound today and found out that we are having a girl!! We're really excited. Before today if I had to choose boy or girl I would have said boy because I was all kinds of nauseated with Spencer and not at all with Miya so since I've been sick naturally I picked boy. This just goes to show that you can't go by past pregnancies to determine gender. Anyway this is a picture of her little face with her hands on either side.

Here's her cute little fist. It's hard in ultrasounds to tell what different baby parts are but this was really clear of her little hand.

This is her profile. When the ultrasound tech told me that she was a girl the quote about the dragon from Shrek popped into my head. "Why of course you're a girl ... You're just reeking of feminine beauty." Then I kind of chuckled to myself because you can't see how cute she is going to be from an ultrasound.
Hooray!!! I actually would have guessed girl if you had a poll or something. I'm excited for another little one coming to your family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting another little girl! I hope that the second half of the pregnancy isn't as bad as the first.
ReplyDeleteI love that you thought of Shrek. I quote the kids movies all of the time.
yay for baby girls!! they're so fun. hope all goes well for ya! like i've said before, i don't envy you at all. i was so tired of being pregnant. not happening again for a couple of years! but shoot, have fun with baby number three, now baby girl!
ReplyDeleteYea for girls!!! Poor Spencer and Aaron will be out-numbered. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new baby GIRL. We cannot wait to see her.
ReplyDelete