Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Really Nerdy
I just started reading Poetics by Aristotle and I've been enjoying the stimulation my brain is getting. It is especially helpful after a long day with nothing but kiddy talk. I read a sample to Aaron because he asked what it was about and he said (quoted verbatim), "It makes me think that he was a really nerdy person to write something that only other really nerdy people would even think about reading." Nice huh? It made me laugh but also made me think, maybe I really am that nerdy =). He says he didn't mean it like that but can anyone else think of another meaning where he's not calling me really nerdy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If the shoe fits. . . What can I say.
ReplyDeleteI love you
I totally agree. How many people can take care of 2 kids and read 80 some books in just a few months as well as make 2 quilts. Love ya
ReplyDelete