
So on Aaron's way to work we were talking about new cars and what we wanted the next time around. Who knew we would have to act on that so soon. Don't worry, Aaron's okay he actually only came out with a scrape on his shoulder which, "I wouldn't even have if I wasn't so skinny", amazing! Anyway, he was driving home after doubling back (night shift, morning off, and then afternoon shift) and there were some large animals in the road, he missed them but went in the ditch and upside down.

I keep thinking how lucky we were and how he was protected. I knew something was wrong when he wasn't home an hour after he got off his shift and I feared the worst when he didn't answer his phone the first couple of times I called. He had the tow truck guy bring it to our house and I went to look at it when it got here. As I walked up to it the car was beeping and it made me laugh because it was like it was saying "oww, oww, oww" :) The thing is Aaron
HATES going upside down, even leaning is a lot for him, so this truly was a wild ride.
It's good to hear that Aaron is ok! That sounds like it was definitely a "wild ride." Oh, by the way, Amy has a blog now. It's amyjensen-family.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteIt's cute...check it out!