
We had a really fun day with Aaron yesterday for his Birthday. It was even cosmic or something turning 27 on the 27th. He had to work the night of and the night before so that put a bit of a damper on some of the plans but we had fun anyway. So we got this really funny card from Suzi that sings "Macho Man" and Aaron was reading it and opened it and Spencer FREAKED! It was so funny because we all being quiet and then this voice starts to sing. You can see in the picture that he is leaning away from it. We tried to let him have a look to show him that there was nothing to be scared of and he just threw it on the floor and once it landed open so it kept singing, poor Spencer. It was really funny though.

So Aaron really doesn't like frosting and he is not too wild about cake so I make him pie for his birthday. Well, this year I went all out and made berry cheesecake too but there was too much for just one so he got two and an apple pie. Happy Birthday to him! I love this picture because Spencer as nonchalantly as ever is claiming the last one for himself. Hmm hmm hmm, I'll take this. It cracks me up. He did end up getting a little piece and he was so excited. Miya was really tired and didn't want to have anything to do with the pie or the cheesecake. She did like to play with the party hat and candles though.

I was so excited about Aaron's Birthday because he didn't have a clue about what he was getting, I did it all in secret. It was so fun! He got NCIS (his favorite show) season 3. I should have bought the first one since we don't have it but I clicked the wrong one. Oh well, we didn't have this one either and it's totally fun. We've already watched an episode. The kids got him a gift card to Home Depot. Miya actually picked it out, it was pretty cute. We were at Home Depot and Aaron was talking excitedly about all the things he wanted to do for the house and we went off while he was looking at outlets (fun fun, hehe) and Miya and I were trying to think of what to get him when we passed the gift cards and Miya pointed. I let her pick one and that was that. They must have caught her eye with the shinny but it was perfect. Now to go spend it!
Happy Birthday Aaron!
ReplyDeleteHey lady! Check your email! I am going to be comming your way around Sept 1st
ReplyDelete