![]() |
| 12/12 - Alex boy is learning how to crawl properly. He's been on the move for a while now but now he's working himself into the crawl position. |
![]() |
| 12/12 - He really loves his hippo toy. |
![]() | ||
| 12/16 - Spencer and I together at his school. It was so fun that it was pajama day. Spencer picked my red penguins because hey have his new favorite color red on them. |




Congrats to Alex on learning to crawl. Most people are sad when their babies learn to crawl. Me, I'm happy when they do. They are so much happier to be able to move around themselves rather than being stuck wherever I put them.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you and Spencer had a great day at school!
Spencer is a Special Person everyday. I am glad that you were able to go to school and celebrate with him. Watch out for Alex now he is on the move.
ReplyDelete