12/2 - Alex boy got his first two teeth. They popped in about a week ago but were not big enough to be pictured until now.
12/2 - I had to tickle Alex to get him to open his mouth so I could see his teeth. He's grabbing my hand as I get him here.
12/6 - We have yet to have our first real snow. We've had two or three light dustings but Miya had enough of waiting for real snow and went out to play. You can see the print from her mittens in the bottom left corner where she attempted to make a snowball. It was the funniest and cutest thing to watch.
12/6 - Amelia was small and unimpressed with the snow last year and I wondered it it would carry over. Here she is thinking about it.
12/6 - She decided she loves it! A flurry landed on her hand and she was so excited!
12/6 - Spencer's school put on a little holiday concert his first ever. It was so fun! I loved watching the little kids sing and do the movements with the song. I attempted a big group shot but there were a lot of heads. This is two Kindergarten classes.
12/6 - My Spencer man singing. He knew all the words and was on with the actions too when they had them.
12/6 - Cute smile for me! It was hard to not get them blurry or dark with all the zooming I had to do just to see his face.
12/6 - Mrs. Upah's class.
12/6 - More cute singing.
12/6 - I seriously love this kid!! Look how cute he is with his hands in his pockets!
12/6 - Spencer and his friend Grace were working off of each other to remember their parts. I loved it!
12/6 - They have these cute little windows in the cafeteria by Spencer's class room and Amelia was so cute checking them out that I had to get a picture.













Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Amelia's getting! Did I tell you that Nate's little brother's wife is having a baby girl, and they're naming her Amelia! I thought of you :)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of the first. Spencer is so cute singing and doing the action. Boy are my grand kid's the cutest!!!
ReplyDelete