Monday, May 25, 2009

Picture and Video Goodness

Amelia loves to chill in her exersaucer and watch her siblings. I love this picture because she looks so relaxed with her arm just flopped over the side. I also love her chubby little cheeks. I swear they get bigger all the time. What's really fun is that they are solid, no real squishability like you'd expect.

Pretty girl Miya just hanging out. I really think she is getting more beautiful every day. We were just having fun and playing with the camera but it's cute picture.

This is Spencer in the toy room. He was being way too loud during nap time so I told him to go play in the toy room so everyone could have a good time. I was amazed at how quiet he was being after a few minutes and I went to check on him. Apparently he played himself out and took a nap too.


We got to hear Amelia laugh for the first time last night. Aaron got the camera so we could have a video of the cuteness. I love her little giggles it just makes me smile.


This is Amelia telling me off that she's all done. I love how she gets her hand on my mouth and then is talking to me. It made me laugh. I tried once more after this and she just wouldn't laugh anymore so either way she was all done.


The kids decided to play with the baby and it was so cute I made them do it again for a video. I love how the baby is happily enduring it and how into it Spencer and Miya got.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the videos they are great. Amelia has really grown and I also think her checks are getting fatter everyday. I can hardly wait to see you in just a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow everyone is getting so big. I love Spencer all crashed out on the floor...don't we wish we could play that hard. Thank you for all the fun videos too as it is always so good to see them all grow.

    ReplyDelete