We've been having so much fun together lately. It seems like everyone is at a good age and that the bad phases are taking a break and I'm am loving it while it lasts. We've also had a lot of time with Aaron lately, they recently cut the hours of a lot of people at work and he was one of them, so we get to spend a lot of time with him and we are all soaking it up. We even had family night last Monday where we played Cootie, even Amelia joined in on the fun with her rattle lady bug.

I thought this was so cute I had to get a close up of Lia with her bug.

Of course after that Spencer was proudly showing of his bug and he did such a good job and had such a good smile that I had to show it off too.

Miya loved the dice in this game. She kept wanting to roll it even after she got all her pieces because it was so much fun.

Miya's been loving exercise time lately. She has to get her shoes and her big ball and do the whole workout with me. I love it because we get good time together and she's just so darn cute!

Although it is hard to do a pushup on a ball with a 40 pound toddler on your back. Which is probably why I'm behind on the video.

We were peacefully exercising then Miya said, "Wait, I be right back!" She had to go and grab her sombrero so she could exercise in style, what do you think?

This is what happens when Aaron dresses the baby. Striped socks with farm animal pajamas. Aaron kept insisting that she looked really cute, well I think that the baby is cute, the socks are cute, and the jammies are cute, but the combination left something to be desired.

Spencer's been taking commercials seriously lately and really wanting to buy everything they offer. Not kid stuff either, like really random things. We saw a life insurance commercial for babies, the Gerber one I think, and he said, "We need that! We need life ASSURANCE for Mammelia" This little incident here came after a Lowe's commercial where they were advertising new kitchen cabinets. He said, "we need new ones" Then he found my sewing tape measurer and asked if he could borrow it. I was curious so I said yes and followed him. It turns out he needed them to measure for new kitchen cabinets.

On Saturday we decided to clean out the garage and figured it was a great time to break out the baby's exersaucer. As you can see by her supercute expression she loves it!

Here are her three new favorite things all combined into one. She loves: sucking on her hand especially her left pointer finger, being outside looking at the birds, and her exersaucer. It also combines some of my favorite things: her chubby cheeks, her cute new bows, and the sunny warm weather.

I love your kids!! They are sooooooo cute and funny!
ReplyDelete