We're expecting our third child. He or she will be born in early February. We're totally excited! I've been suffering from morning sickness and other various illnesses since we found out so it hasn't been great so far but I'm starting to feel better which is awesome.
The kids are both really excited, which is weird because I figured they'd be too young to care. We read our Pregnancy week by week book and Spencer loves it. He says, "Look at baby now?" because there are little drawings of the baby each week. Miya likes to point out things like toes and arms, which the baby has now.
This is an ultrasound we did last week and Aaron and the kids were both there and that was fun. We all liked hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby on screen.
With the new addition we had to change our blog address and since you're reading this I assume you figured that out but make sure you bookmark the new one if you have it bookmarked on blogs or it won't get you here anymore. Sorry about the change but since the old one was our initials it wouldn't work now that there are going to be five of us.
Yea!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletewahoo!!! very exciting news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Three is so much fun - total chaos all the time!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing Julie! I am so excited for you!! And shocked! i didn't think you could have any more after Maya so that is AMAZING!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you and Aaron. I know that Spencer and Miya will be great big brother and sister.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congratulations! Babies are wonderful:)
ReplyDeleteA new baby! That will be so fun. Congratulations. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!
ReplyDeletehooray! more babies for you. you'll have to tell me how having three is. in the meantime good luck with being pregnant, i do not envy you right now.
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I know I already told you but we are all very happy for you to have another little one.
ReplyDeleteJulie, I never realized how beautiful Miya is. She is so cute. Spencer looks just like Aaron. You have a beatuiful family. :)
ReplyDeleteOf course you and Aaron are cute too.