
Aaron has been wanting a train around the Christmas tree for years. We had one but not enough track to make a full circle and no power source. I was going to give him one for Christmas but I just couldn't wait. The kids love it too! Spencer says "Train, zoom zoom!" and Miya says "More". I love how she's clapping here and Spencer can hardly contain his excitement. This goes on at least once a day in our house.

"Mayzee" is one of Spencer's all time favorite things. Aaron and I ate and them started on the dishes while the kids finished up. When we came back Spencer had acquired a spoon and was scooping heaping spoonfuls of Mayo out of the jar. He then went "mm mmm mm" as he swallowed and went back for more. As you can see with the rest of the table Miya made quite the mess too. Can't leave this kids alone for a moment can we?

When I was younger my Dad used to call me his little squirrel. I don't really know why other than it rhymes with girl. So when I went to Old Navy last year and found this outfit I had to get it for Miya, my little squirrel. She loves it! The squirrel is made of yarn on the shirt and she likes to rub it as she sucks her thumb.

So my little Spencer is quite the random kid. Yesterday when we were playing Dad was sitting on the floor and Spencer came over and said, lay down? So Aaron did and Spencer plopped right on him. We figure it's because Miya was on his lap and there wasn't really room for two and since he wanted love he had to make more horizontal Dad. Who knows? But you know me I just had to take a picture and share it with the world.
What cute kids. Andy too has always talked about having a train that goes around the tree. The mayo thing is a little gross I have to say...I like it, but not in huge amounts =).
ReplyDeleteSpencer is truly his Papa's grandson. Ron loved eating a scoop of Mayo out of the jar when he would make tuna or egg sandwiches or any kind for that matter. I love the train. I think it is so cool to have one around the tree.
ReplyDelete