Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve

We had a great Christmas Eve. Aaron actually had the night off so it was so nice and relaxing. We had a great feast with turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and cherry pie. We fried our turkey again this year but it took longer than normal since the fryer was frozen from being left outside in the snow. It was the first time I'd ever made candied sweet potatoes and they turned out great! I usually like them but these we so good we didn't have leftovers.

Anyway, here are the kids opening their Christmas jammies. It's a tradition we got from my family and I was surprised at how excited they were to get them. They were both loving them and wanted to put them on right away. Maybe we should wrap their jammies every night.

Here we are reading the Night Before Christmas. We got this book from the BYU bookstore for our first Christmas and it has special meaning to us because of that. Aaron also got these PJs for our first Christmas he opted out on new ones this year, but the old ones look great.

Here are our stockings after Santa came. I couldn't wait to see the kids reaction. Santa remembered their favorite things, cars for Spencer and a dolly for Miya.




Here's our tree after Santa came too. I didn't know at all what I was getting this year so I was so excited for Christmas to come. Usually I know one or two things but this year it was all a surprise and so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment