Wednesday, November 21, 2007

IP Casino = Interesting Passtime

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like seafood. The taste and texture both are just weird to me. Well, when Aaron and I went to Mexico with my mom in March I decided to try some. We were at an all-inclusive hotel and it was free, if I didn't like it big deal, I'd just throw it away. Well, here I am at the IP Casino buffet. Same philosophy with trying crab. If it was yucky no big loss. It tasted kinda spicy but mostly just like the butter I dipped it in. Overall conclusion, good but not better than steak.

Here I am gambling for the first time ever. I've watched other people but never done it. Lisa gave me and Aaron $10 to have fun with. In the end I won three times and ended up with $10 worth of winnings. Really I walked away even but since the $10 wasn't mine to start with I totally won $10 which Lisa said I could keep. Pretty Awesome. See what I mean about them spoiling us while we were there? This picture is cool too because we weren't supposed to take it, contraband you might say, but a fun memory either way.

It was an adults night out. Something that rarely happens for us. It was fun to spend time just with Lisa and Arnold and to know that the kids were having fun at home with their cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment