When we were at Lisa and Arnold's they had a Thanksgiving feast for us before we went home. It was sure fun to celebrate with family and a lot of great food. I usually don't take pictures on Thanksgiving but Lisa did and it seemed like another great way to keep track of family growth.Friday, November 23, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving
When we were at Lisa and Arnold's they had a Thanksgiving feast for us before we went home. It was sure fun to celebrate with family and a lot of great food. I usually don't take pictures on Thanksgiving but Lisa did and it seemed like another great way to keep track of family growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have never tried a fried turkey, but I hear that they are amazing. What a cute family photo. I love the entire bird on the table...it just says to me "Dig in".
ReplyDeleteI love Myia trying to eat the whole bird. That is so fun. It looks like you guys had two great feasts.
ReplyDeleteGreg and I have watched episodes on food network about frying turkeys. Seeing a ball of greasy flames erupt from the fryer has intimidated us a bit...how did yours turn out?
ReplyDelete