Within the past month I've taken all four of my kids to the doctor for various checkups. I thought it would be fun to post their stats.
Spencer (8/16) - Five years
Height: 45.5" - 91%
Weight: 44.4 lb - 73%
Miya (9/10) - Four years
Height: 42.25" - 92%
Weight: 42.4 lb - 90%
Amelia (8/16) - Eighteen months
Height: 35" - about 125% or the height of an average 3 year-old.
Weight: 25 lb - 61%
Alex (9/10) - Four months
Height: 25.25" - 73%
Weight 17 lb - 87%
Julie is Alex breast fed or bottle fed? Just curious. Sylvie will be 4 months the end of this month and last time I weighec her she was 14 lbs which I think might be about in the 50% and she is 25 inches give or take- I can't believe what a chunker Alex is!!!!
ReplyDeleteSpencer and Miya are almost the same size! And I can't believe how tall Amelia is!!! And Alex is only 4 lbs off Gretchen :) It's fun to see all the stats!
ReplyDelete