Monday, September 13, 2010

Bouncing, and Hungry, Baby Boy

9/3 - We broke out the Jumperoo for Alex and he wasn't too sure. I just love this expression of his and he does it all the time. He's really good at jumping and walking around in it too however, he doesn't like the exersaucer anymore so we gave it away. I guess it was too boring for him.

9/5 - Alex is now my bouncing baby boy in his new toy. He loves to hop and jump and walk around! It took a few tries but now I don't get the raised eyebrow look. He was hungry when I took this picture though hence the super-cute sucking on his hand. He really gets into it.

9/11 - Alex has been getting pretty grumpy at meal-times lately. We put him in his bouncy seat because he likes to be with the family but he's always watching us eat and sucking on his hand. We decided this meant he was ready for rice cereal with apples so we put him in his bumbo and gave it a go. It was only fitting that he was in his "Very Hungry Caterpillar" outfit for the occasion.

9/11 - He didn't know what to think of the first bite, but he was intrigued. We made him about a table- spoon as recom- mended by his doctor.


9/11 - He kept concentrating on eating and not holding his head up so we took him out of the bumbo and put him in his bouncy seat. He did much better that way. I love how he's savoring the taste while he looks around. Too cute!

9/13 - Attempt #2 of rice cereal with apples went well but we didn't take any pictures. I was a little over-zealous with the scoop and ended up with nearly two tablespoons in place of the recommended one but Alex sucked it down. He ate it all and then enjoyed a follow-up bottle. This is one hungry caterpillar!

2 comments:

  1. He is really growing. I love his expression. The stats of the kids are great. It is fun to see how they rate and how big they are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing the jumparoo being put to good use! It was Owen and Gretchen's favorite toy EVER! Alex is a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete