Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Alex is Five Months!

9/29 - My sweet boy is five months old here. He's so happy and such a joy to be around. He loves everyone and brightens up all our days. He's started rice cereal over the past month and is getting more interested in sitting and may soon be ready to try unassisted. Giggles are now a part of his repertoire and have to be my favorite part. He loves tummy time now and no longer fights me on it. He's happiest when surrounded by people, the more the merrier.

This is totally a classic Alex expres- sion. I see it all the time and I can't get enough!

He's so cute when he giggles and gets all excited. I can't look at the picture and be anything but happy. Also this is one of my very favorite outfits, especially the hat, which makes him even more adorable!

1 comment:

  1. So stinking cute! I love that on him :) The hat really does just make the whole outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete