
Miya Elizabeth was born on Friday, August 25th 2006 at 12:24 pm. She weighed 6lb 15.5oz and was 21" (the tallest of my babies by two inches). She was scheduled to be born on the 22nd but needed an amnio to make sure she was ready and it didn't work out. It was hard to wait the extra three days for my little girl but so worth it in the end. She was born with a CRAZY amount of cute hair. I love this picture because it shows how little she was and her cute hairdo.

This was when she was six months old February 2007. I love the tongue. She'd had a few haircuts by this point because I couldn't keep it in anything and it got long enough to get in her eyes. This is the age Amelia is now.

Miya on her first birthday - August 2007. I can't believe how blond her hair was. She was a mover and a shaker and had mastered stairs by this point so I didn't even worry when she went up or down. Which shows of her adventurous spirit and how she's not afraid of anything.

My sweet princess on her second birthday - August 2008. This is when she really started getting into all things princess. She still loves this dress and wears it all the time. So much in fact that I've had to mend it several times to keep it going.

This was taken today on her third birthday - August 25th 2009. She still loves princesses but seems to have a greater love for animals especially horses. We went to see one a few days ago at the orchard and she loved spending time with it. She wanted to ride one for her birthday but sadly money is tight and we couldn't make it happen. Instead she had a fun filled day playing with her new awesome toys and watching her new favorite movies. We also took her pictures at Target today and that is where this one comes from. She loved the afternoon alone with Mom and all the attention just for her.
What a little doll!! Such a cute little baby, and has grown up to be such a beautiful little girl! Happy birthday Miya!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the memories that pictures bring. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you all.
ReplyDelete