2/7 - The dining room remodel has been slow going. We he had time we didn't have money. Then we got money and most of the supplies and he hasn't had the time. It comes in little spurts and I'm sure it will get done eventually but for now I'm rejoicing in the fact that I have a ceiling! Before it was just the bare studs. Then we got some insulation up there and it sat like that for a while. Finally we got some drywall and a lift and Aaron put it up in one day.
![]() |
| He had two hands to put the screw in and it just sat there in between without any effort from anyone. |
![]() |
| Sweet Amelia LOVES to help Dad work on the house. I especially love the addition of her tutu. |
![]() |
| 2/7 - Here's the end result of his hard work. It still needs mud, tape, texture, and paint but I'm not choosey. I'm glad I have this much! |




It's amazing that Aaron can do all that himself! Good job Aaron! Good luck getting the rest done.
ReplyDelete